Annual International Conference
About the Conference:
The Sangam University in collaboration with Sangam Groups of Industries is organizing Annual International Conference on Coping Change through innovation and value creation for Society on December 22-23, 2017 in Sangam University Campus.
It is being predicted that there would be a massive change in the organizations throughout the world by 2030. The changes are forecast to be primarily in the four pivotal directions. First being Innovation – where the entire world of business would strive for automation. And organizations would seek for new and advanced technology. Secondly – A new world of business, where exceptional talents will be in high demand. Third – A green world of social responsibility where the need for a powerful social conscience would be a must. Fourth – Humanness, value creation and growth would be highly prized, where workforce and companies would look for greater meaning and significance in what they do.
Academicians, researchers, practitioners, policy-makers are cordially invited to have a two-day strong discourse on the said theme so that everybody may gradually plan for better adaptability towards change.
The aim of this Conference is to provide a multi-disciplinary platform for thinkers, academia, national and international scientists, economists, business leaders, politicians and social activists to debate and share their thoughts, ideas and views on meeting the challenges, and also how the business ecosystems are likely to evolve and finally what kinds of governance will be required to meet the future needs of energy, food, water, housing, transportation, health and safety and many other essentials of civilization.
|Conference Patron||Mr. R. P. Soni
Chairperson, Sangam University
|Conference Chair||Prof. (Dr) Sumer Singh
Vice Chancellor, Sangam University
|Conference Co-chair||Prof. Ramesh Sharda
Vice Dean of the Watson Graduate School of Management,
The Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University, USA
Prof. Om Prakash
Interim Department Chair,
Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering,
North Dakota State University, US
|Conference Secretariat||Dr Harish Nagar, Convener
Dr Premasish Roy, Co-Convener
DrPreeti Mehta, Co-Convener
The main tracks* of the conference are:
- Innovation - Automation, Artificial Intelligence & Decision Making, Big Data, IoT, Digital Manufacturing, World-Class manufacturing, Cloud-Computing, Webinars Application.
- Challenges in interdisciplinary Studies- Physics, Chemistry, Meteorology, Geographic Information system, Mathematical Modeling, Engineering, Philosophy of Science and Meta Knowledge in International Business and Management, Ethics and Legal studies, New Policy, Demand, Societal Change.
- A green world of social responsibility – green world, environment, energy, ecology, sustainable issues, green IT, SCM, green marketing, potential at the bottom of the pyramid.
- Value Creation & Growth – policy research, corporate governance, GST, entrepreneurship, corporate disclosure and integrated reporting, corporate restructuring, Ethics in Science, Engineering, Law and Business Management.
*The topics given under sub themes are only illustrious in nature and authors are welcome to submit their paper from other areas of Engineering /Management/ Basic and Applied Sciences/Law.
|Abstract Submission||30th November, 2017|
|Abstract Acceptance:||5th December, 2017|
|Full Paper Submission:||10th December, 2017|
|Final registration date||Within 5 days of the acceptance of full paper along with submission of conference registration fees.|
|* Papers submitted after the final submission date might, not be considered for publication.|
The conference will award best research in two categories:
A - Best Paper Award:
The full paper submitted and presented at the conference will be considered for the Best Paper Award in each track.
- Review committee will evaluate the paper and award score out of 50 on the parameters like: Originality of Ideas |Research Design | Methodology & Depth of Analysis Quality of Discussion | Implications of the Study
- The respective session chair will evaluate the paper and award score out of 50 on the parameters like: Presentation Skills | Question& answers
The winner (s) will be awarded with a certificate and cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-
B - Best poster Awards:
The best poster presentation will be considered in this category. The winner will be awarded with a certificate and trophy.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
- The author can directly Present paper and attend at the venue.
- Author(s), those fail to attend the conference can send the power point presentation of maximum 10 slides on email@example.com
- Papers selected will be published in an edited volume with ISBN number. Exceptionally good papers will be getting a chance to publish in the journal of Sangam University (having ISSN).
- Research Paper in absentia is also considered for publication.
For detailed information, visit following link :
Conference Fee -per paper (Till 25 Nov, 2017)
|Category||Fee (Indian Citizen)||Fee (Foreign Citizen)|
|Students / Research Scholar||1500 INR||100 USD|
|Academician /Corporate / Self Employed||2500 INR||150 USD|
|Non Author Participation/Listener||1000 INR||100 USD|
Conference Fee – per paper (26 Nov, 2017 onward)
|Category||Fee (Indian Citizen)||Fee (Foreign Citizen)|
|Students / Research Scholar||2000 INR||100 USD|
|Academician /Corporate / Self Employed||3000 INR||150 USD|
|Non Author Participation/Listener||1500 INR||100 USD|
(The registration fee included the cost of conference registration kit, participation in conference activities, lunch, tea and banquet.)
Maximum three authors in one research paper, no paper accepted with more than three authors.
Eminent personalities expected to chair the sessions:
- Prof. Ramesh Sharda, Vice Dean of the Watson Graduate School of Management, the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University
- Prof. Om Prakash Yadav, North Dakota State University, US
- Prof Lall Vinod, Paseka School of Business, US
- Prof (Dr.) A. M. Mathai, McGill University, Canada and Director, CMS, Kerala.
- Dr. R. C. Bansal, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Dr. Kinshuk Gupta, (Associate Dean) Athabasca University in Albarta , Canada
- Prof. K.R. Desai, Director Department of Chemistry-UKATARSADIA UNIVERSITY, C. G. Bhakta Institute of Biotechnology.
- Prof. P.S. Kalsi, Formerly Dean Colleges, Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- Prof (Dr.) M A Pathan, Ex-Professor, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Prof (Dr.) D C Sharma, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandar Sindri, Ajmer
- Prof.Pramod Agarwal, IIT, Roorkee
- Dr. Nitin Gupta, MNIT, Jaipur
- Dr. K. K. Sharma, MNIT, Jaipur
- Dr S. P Harsha, Professor, IIT Roorkee
- Dr. S. K Jindal, Professor, CTAE Udaipur
- Dr. Sandeep Chatterjee , Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
A full day tour for the interested participants on Sunday (24 Dec, 2017) will be organized on payment basis.Details of tours are available on our website.
The payment can be made through A/C payee DD drawn in favor of “SANGAM UNIVERSITY” payable at Bhilwara or through NEFT transfer to:Account No. : 03507620000026
Beneficiary Name : SANGAM UNIVERSITY
Bank : HDFC BANK
Account Type : CURRENT
Branch : S.K. PLAZA, PUR ROAD, BHILWARA
IFSC Code : HDFC0000350
MICR CODE : 311240002
SWIFT CODE : 0350