Sangam University ECOFIN club organizinge Debate Competition on "Post GST Implementation Effects on Indian Economy" on 23rd Sep., 2017.
Hence to discuss more on the issue, the school of management studies, Sangam University invites students of your esteemed institute to engage in a formal, Public Debate Competition with us on one of the most crucial and current topic "GST" which is scheduled on 23rd Sep., 2017.The objective of this event is to provide a platform to the latent capabilities of young students, to encourage in them the spirit of competition and help them to achieve excellence in extracurricular activities.
Finance Club of Sangam University takes honour of inviting participation from your college for the event. The competition will be followed with a Panel Discussion comprising of Experts.Theme of Debate - Post GST Implementation Effects on Indian Economy
Time- 9:00 AM
Date - 23 Sep., 2017
Venue- Sangam University Campus, Bhilwara
- Last date of registration is 22 Sep., 2017.
- Open for both school and college students.
- Maximum two members in a team.
- No Registration Fee.
- Time limit 5 minutes + 2 Minutes for Q&A
- Medium of delivery English & Hindi
- Participants are required to bring their respective ID card.
- Certificate to all participants
- No participant would be allowed to perform without prior registration.
We look forward to host you here at Sangam University and express our full confidence in ensuring a most memorable moment.
For any further inquiry feel free to contact:
|Kuldeep Bhandiya: 8852003147
Barkha Somani: 9461577999