To make world class higher education affordable and accessible to all sections of society,Sangam University has been established in the year 2012 by the Badri Lal Soni Charitable Trust and promoted by the Sangam Group of Industries. The Group, an industrial conglomerate with an annual turnover of over Rs. 4,000 crore, also owns the largest unit (Certified with ISO: 9002) in Asia for manufacturing Polyester/Viscose dyed yarn.
The word Sangam means the synergistic confluence of delighted stakeholders, viz. Shareholders, customers, vendors, employees and society at large including students and other beneficiaries.
Sangam University finds its roots in Institute of Technology & Management, Bhilwara, which was established in the year 2003 under the aegis of Badri Lal Soni Charitable Trust. The institute is now one of the best private engineering and management institutes in terms of infrastructure, facilities and academic excellence. It is affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University, Kota and approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi.
Sangam University brings you a host of special features that translate into greater opportunities. This makes the learning environment more conducive to learning, thus helping the students absorb the concepts and insights better.
- Strong interaction with industry thus creating a conglomeration of academic knowledge and practical exposure throughout the learning process.
- Constant efforts towards International collaborations to conduct exchange programs and workshops for the students thus providing them with a Global Edge.
- Congenial academic environment that promotes the learning and growing process.
- Scholarships for needy and meritorious students.
- Alumni Association for existing students to share platform and experiences with former students.
- Ample research resources to widen the knowledge base.
- Corporate Resource Center (CRC) for Training, Internship, Entrepreneurship and Placement Cell for career support services for students.
- Courses designed in consultation with industry experts keeping the current trends and future market demands.
- Offers value addition programmes (currently) in Thermal Power Plant Operations for Mechanical Engineering.
“We aim to serve the community as a non-profit and self-sustained institution that will provide an educational platform to the aspiring individuals and strive to create and improve upon the career opportunities for them. We hope to be playing a lead role as one of the best universities in India in the next decade.”
“We are committed to provide an educational environmental that is competitive, current and in tune with the needs of the global markets thus creating opportunities in employment sector within the state and the country as a whole.”