Three Year Bachelors of Business Administration (Family Business & Entrepreneurship) is a degree programme.
- Mentoring & Infrastructural Support for new venture creation by Sangam University Entrepreneurship Cell.
- Opportunities to participate in entrepreneurial contests like Accenture Innovation Jockey, Google Innovation.
- Opportunities for mentoring by expert Startup gurus and mentors
- Infrastructural, product development and financial support for start-ups by various Venture Capitalists & Government Ministries.
- E-cells for entrepreneurship through structured activities, campus companies, Smart E Challenges, workshops, interactions with entrepreneurs, startup internships and events.
- International Immersion opportunities through student exchange, International Internships, and participation in conferences and projects.
- Access to Research & Innovation Clusters (RICs), Business Incubator and Centers of Excellence (CEs).
- Hands-on opportunities to solve real-world business problems during internships and industry projects.
Why BBA (Family Business & Entrepreneurship)?
- Students can start their own businesses, run family businesses, and manage new ventures within established organizations in various job profiles as:
Small Business Owners; Business Consultants; Business Reporters; Fundraisers and Development Officers; Sales Managers; New Venture Developers; Business Valuator in various organizations like Government Institutions involved in entrepreneurial education and training, Venture Capital and Investor firms, Banks and Financial Institutions, Start ups and Medium and Large Corporate Houses.