Aim of the Course: Develop a highly committed and competent cadre of agricultural professionals to promote environmentally sustainable plant health, bio-security and Pesticides management in India and her neighborhoods.
Course Design & Framework: The one year course is spread over 2 Semesters. The programme consists of four major components:
- Participatory learning in classroom and laboratory.
- Field visits for enhancing observational skills.
- Agro-ecosystem based analysis through Farmers Field Schools (FFS)
- Specialization in one of the following selected areas:
- Biocontrol Input Production Management
- Biosecurity Incursion Management
- Pesticide Management
- Vertebrate and Structural Pest Management
- Plant Health Engineering
Eligibility for One Year Diploma : 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 exam of CBSE or its Equivalent board.
Fee : 15000/- per semester.
Placements: ACCENTURE Airtel Amazon amdocs Apple Asian Paints AT&T Axis Bank Bosch Ltd Canara Bank CapGemini Cipla Coca-Cola Cognizant Dell Ericsson India Ernst & Young GODREJ Google HCL Hexaware Technologies Hitachi Honda Two Wheelers Hyatt IBM Incture Technologies IndiGo Airlines Infosys KPIT Cummins L T Life Cell Mercedes Benz Microsoft MRF Nestle NIIT Pepsi RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland) Samsung Sony Entertainment SYNTEL TCS Tech Mahindra Verizon Vistara Wipro XL Dynamics Yahoo