Entrepreneurship club of Sangam University is organizing “Food Fiesta 2018”. The objective of the event is to provide practical exposure to selling skills, managing a small business, incurring profit, being responsible towards business, handling customers, establishment, and the passion for getting the things done.
- All participants have to carry a valid ID card of the institution.
- The equipment required for cooking has to be brought by the teams. The responsibility solely lies with them. Event coordinators will not be responsible for any kind of damage.
- Decoration of stall is the responsibility of the teams.
- Dustbins must be brought by the teams and they must ensure the cleanliness of their stalls.
- Stall will be allocated on random chit basis. Teams must be present by 2:00 PM for stall allocation. Further details will be shared before the date of event.
- All the participants have to abide by the rules of the events sincerely. Violation of rules and any kind of misconduct will to disqualification from the event.
- Last date of registration is 19th April, 2018
- Participants should be above 18 years of age and must be a bona fide student.
- Maximum number of participants in a team should be five.
- A team should submit a security amount of Rs. 300 which would be refundable after the end of the event.
- Food must be vegetarian.
- Selling/ Consumption of alcohol, tobacco or any intoxicant is strictly prohibited and will lead to disqualification.
- The rate of the food items should be in multiples of Rs. 10.
- Prizes will be decided on the basis of sales value.
Date: 21/04/2018 (Saturday)
Venue: Hot Pizza
For further query please call Dr. Khushboo Sharma – 9001097343