The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, applied statistics, business communication, business ethics, business law, finance, managerial economics, management, marketing and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy.
Sangam University offers specializations in – Human Resource Management; Marketing Management; Finance Management; Production & Operations Management; Textile Management, Hospital Administration.
After completing an MBA degree, a graduate is certified in all known core areas or at least some major managerial roles within an establishment. This degree is one that is highly recognizable throughout the world. It can be used to pursue other career fields since it is highly compatible with other postgraduate degree programs.
Job opportunities after an MBA:
- Banking & Finance: This includes security & investment analysis and portfolio management. These jobs, available with banks, security firms, insurance companies, and various financial organizations, require a professional to make right choices about investments. Related job profiles are in Corporate Treasury, Business Operations and Credit Analysis.
- Other job opportunities in banks are for Commercial Banking, Liabilities Product Management, Cards Management, Transaction Banking, Corporate Banking, Compliance, Wholesale Risk, Credit Risk, Relationship Management and Treasury.
- Investment Banking: One can deal with acquisitions and mergers as well as clients. Other job profiles include those in Treasury, Securities and Investment Management.
- Management Consulting: If you are a problem solver, this is the job that suits you best. A management consultant specifically solves organizational issues, while embracing fresh ideas and new methods of problem-solving.
- Private Equity: Just like investment banking, your investment acumen comes into action in a private equity job profile.
- Data analytics: With the digital revolution, making sense out of “big data” is becoming increasingly important for all kinds of businesses be it banking, retail, e-commerce or management. MBA graduates are hired as data scientists or data analysts
- Entrepreneurship: An MBA enhances your ability to be an entrepreneur.
- Human Resource: Every business house requires HR manager to manage the work force.
- Marketing: Every business house requires Marketing Managers to increase and sustain the brand value, channel distribution and sales of the products and services.