Placement & Consultancy Cell
The objective of the Training and Placement is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill, and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry. The cell conducts training activities for students overall development which include Personality Development, Industrial Exposure, Industry Visit, Expert Sessions, In Plant Training, Campus Placement, Entrepreneurship Development.
- To counsel students about their career interest, their short and long term goals. Also conduction of group sessions on the industrial environment.
- Maintaining the database of all final year and pre-final year students with help of placement coordinators.
- Maintaining the database of all companies for establishing links for campus recruitment.
- Coordinate with companies to understand their requirements and recruitment process.
- Gathering and conveying the information about placement drives at SU campus or any other campus in a timely manner.
- Identifying the expectations of companies to provide them most suitable candidates.
- Organizing industrial, academic, Training sessions regularly for students.
- Collecting feedbacks from HR managers of various companies to plan further improvement needed to bridge industry-academia gaps.
- To assist students for Semester and summer internship with given time frames.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and companies.
- To assist students in obtaining placements in reputed companies.
- To ensure each and every student fill placement policy and follow it for smooth functioning.
- To prepare final reports at the end of each session
- Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
- Organizing industry orientation, Job Fair, Campus Placement Drives; Mock sessions, Expert Sessions, Industry Visits, Industry Conclave etc.