Sangam University aims to accomplish the task of creation of future by facilitating the confluence of not only intellectual and cultural values but also ethical values resulting in the development of leaders who know the way, go the way and show the way from diverse disciplines in various walks of life.
To achieve the motto of “Where Aspiration Meets Opportunity”, the curriculum, in addition to being strong in fundamentals and rich in analytical techniques, would also focus on broad based multidisciplinary approach and co-operative work integrated education based on vibrant industry partnerships. Such a curriculum would enable the student to function more effectively not only in the chosen field but also prepare them for adapting to constantly changing circumstances, confront new facts and find innovative ways to encounter and solve new and unexpected problems.
Goal oriented and time bound research at Sangam will be geared to be effective driver of scientific discovery in addition to the emergence of economically relevant new technologies based on system changing solutions.
For the students of Sangam, the words Dream, Perform and Achieve will represent much more than a slogan. Sangam will bring the unique transformational experience to the enrolled students resulting in them as alumni with a life long bond with their alma mater.
Working together with passion, we can propel Sangam University to conquer many peaks of glory in coming times which include not only being one among the top ranking in India today but also in the global arena.
If, vision is clear, actions are right, the future is bright
Prof. Sumer Singh
Qualification – Ph.D. (Management) from BIT Mesra, PGDBM from IMT Ghaziabad, BE from MREC Jaipur (MNIT, Now).
He has 31 years of experience as Corporate Manager, Civil Servant, Trainer, Faculty & Academic Administrator, which includes 16 years with Industry (Private as well as Public- Group ‘A’ Central Govt. Service in IES thro UPSC) and 15 years in the areas of Technical Education, Research, Training & Consultancy. He is a Certified Trainer for Teachers from Thames Valley University, U.K. and had run several courses for training faculty members/trainers (FDPs) to develop their delivery and design skills. He had been part of South-Asia delegation to Japan, the participants from Srilanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Japan for the Study on propagating & promoting use of IT for masses.
Academic & General Administration Role Performed:
- Group “A” Officer with Indian Ordnance Factories (Starting from JTS to JAG in PB-4; the last Post held was Joint GM (equivalent to Director to the Govt. Of India)
- Dy. Director ( Management Services & Co-ordination) at ISTM, JNU (old) Campus, New Delhi (Staff College for Central Secretariat Service Officers)
- Professor & HoD (IILM Lodhi Road, G. Noida & Gurgaon Campus)
- Founder Director of an AICTE approved stand alone B-school- Acropolis Faculty of Management & Research, Indore
- Last Assignment before Joining Sangam University; Executive Dean – Non Medical Schools of SGT University. Namely –
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Commerce & Management
- School of Law
- School of Physical Science
- School of Hotel Management
- School of Mass Communication & Media
- (As Member Secretary of IQAC he took care of FDPs & EDPS for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff of the SGT University)
Areas of Interest:
Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Total Quality Management, Business Process Re-engineering, E- Governance and Training Techniques.