To contribute to India and the Society through excellence in quality education with management, humanities, scientific & technical development and research; to serve as a valuable resource in industry and societal front; and to be a source of inspiration for all Indians.
- To generate new knowledge and concept by applying cutting-edge research and to promote academic ambience by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs.
- To identify the perception of Indian and regional needs, areas of specialization upon which the institute can concentrate and prove meaningful worth.
- To undertake collaborative assignments and projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
- To provide high-quality education, aiming to become one of the top University in the country. It will not only serve the educational needs of the community but also acts as an incubator of talent and business that will eventually lead to the creation of new companies and jobs.
- To provide a platform for students at an Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Research / Ph.D. level to increase their knowledge and skill sets in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, Business Studies, and Arts.
- To be a partner with industries and other leading educational institutions (National & International) to create a curriculum that provides students with unique learning opportunities that are up-to-date and prepare students to be immediately employable. We aim to provide an edge over other universities by closely associating with industries to provide a course that is up-to-date with the market demands.
- To provide an opportunity to deserving individuals regardless of class, creed, sex, age or religion through our scholarship policies.
- To continuously develop and improve our standards of teaching by arranging for various faculty development programs and support faculty research programs.
- To attract members on the board who are well respected in their fields and who have an active interest in participating in the development of the University.